Monday, August 3, 2009

just 2 prove i'm not the only one dreaming...

I have dreamed in my life, dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas; they have gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the color of my mind.

Emily Bronte (1818-1848)

there, emily bronte the great poet pun dreaming gak... basically that's what great authors or writers do...dream...that's where they get their inspiration, their vast imagination...i'm trying to learn how 2 do that...

it's easy 2 dream... u can dream on and on and on and on... but 2 turn that dream into something real, something not just imagination, something not just fantasy tu yang payah, susah, sukar, hard, difficult,complicated... it's not impossible, i get that now, but not so easy a possibility either...

it requires a lot of efforts, a lot of perahan minda, a lot of stressful thinking, a lot of time in the quiet of the night or early morning...it requires patience...and that is something i do not get easily...

No comments:

Post a Comment