Thursday, June 11, 2009

imagination...

hm...imagination...the very thing that helps me to keep on breathing day by day... that keeps me going...what is it, exactly? for me, its kinda simple. imagination, can make you run and hide, can make you stop and ponder your life, can make you smile in the darkest of time...
its definition, unlike its application, is a bit more complex... it can go very broad, as broad as it goes when you're building that castle in the air...
its daydreaming to its highest decree...you can imagine things and it actually happens... that's not daydreaming... you can imagine things and it's impossible to happen, that's daydreaming...
so, as i pinch myself here and there, trying very bruisily (that's not a word, i made it up, to sound even more complex, it just means with bruises) to imagine things and still keep my feet firmly on the ground, i ask myself, what the heck are you trying to do?
i mean, so okay, i daydream, a lot (hence the blog's title), but some i can actually put in writing and it helps to put myself into different perspective. a variety of perspective...i can call myself a writer, i can call myself a dreamer, i can call myself a loner, i can call myself an imaginer (hah, that sounds so like engineer, hehehe, another new word for you), i can call myself a creator... i can call myself me... that's me...
i won't be anywhere without my imagination. i would just be there, doing routines so painstakingly regular and boring and i would die...seriously... that's why i said imagination helps to keep on going...
as much as i blame it for my constant daydreaming, i'm actually thankful for it...i mean, heck, i won't be here if i don't have imagination, see? it inspired me to write this, right?
oh, wait a minute. did i just confuse inspiration with imagination?can they be possibly the same thing?hm...
whatever, inspiration or imagination...i wish i'll have it always...however spaced out it made me be, i think it makes me a bigger person too.it broadens my mind, and helps keep the neurons intact and active, and it's theoretically and scientifically proven that it can decrease the risk of senility (is that even a word? i just meant senile, or nyanyuk)... so there you go...
what more reason do you need to be thankful for it?

No comments:

Post a Comment