Tuesday, January 5, 2010

i'm blocked...

heh, that statement doesn't apply to my car being blocked and i cannot go out, or my path is obstructed by anything... it goes even deeper and more specifically to the smallest thing, which is my neuron... heh.. or more precisely, my brain is blocked.
no, i'm not saying my head is stucked in a helmet or anything, it's just that, i'm out of ideas...
my neurons which usually go out of their places exciting into something interesting and new are just now moving in a direct, straight, routinely boring pathway...
heh, i can see you're screwing up your nose and forehead now... and thinking in your head, what the heck is this girl trying to say??
so, here goes, to unscrew those wrinkles on your nose and forehead, all i'm saying is i don't have any new ideas... and i have three and a half 'projects' (if i may name them that way) i need, i want to finish...
the first one almost come to an end, yes, but when i rearranged the margin according to specification, i don't have enough pages as according to requirement... got me worried there for a second, because i have to add a few more here and there... and i've added... still not enough... and now i don't know how to end it... this one i do solely for my friends... and i'm desperate to finish... for them... huh...no ideas what more to add, which brings us to the second and third 'projects'.
the second one, i barely have an idea or two, but it kinda comes to an abrupt ending... not the end yet, still have a lot to add, but i just don't know what to do...
and the third, memang dah lama gila tak update... the 'half' one too..
aarrghh!!!
it's not nice being stucked, being blocked...by anything at all...
help me, God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment